Tuesday, March 4, 2008

"I'm Nervous and Upset..."

The end of today places my departure for China in the single digits. Strangely, I was not a bit unnerved by this proposition-- that is, until I loaded up the Facebook page and pressed the button to friend the first person I knew was in the cast with me. At that moment, my bowels turned to water. Fear and anxiety began to rack me. I haven't even begun to pack! My luggage is too small! What do I even need? Why am I so hungry??

At that point, I had to force myself to go to the kitchen, grab a handful of Honey Nut Cheerios®, and relax.

After that, I started to get excited. I know that no matter what, I will survive. Luggage? Who cares. Socks and underwear? Unnecessary luxuries. Deodorant? Scent altering agents would just mask my natural pheromones! Blog? Yeah, I probably should start that. So here it is. I'll try to keep it updated on the escapades and adventures that find me in the Far East. I hope you come back for more.

12 comments:

Vivian said...

I'm famous! You named me! Well, not specifically by name, but in words. I like how one of your labels is "underwear." See you soon!

Preston said...

this blog is lame. next time include pictures

jactressk said...

hey cast member! welcome to the world of blogging!

Corey Loftus said...

I almost peed myself reading the title of the blog.

Sherab Khandro aka "Shey" said...

Thanks Greg! The Blog looks great...I look forward to following the escapades of this tall, handsome and incredibly talented American winding his was through the Far East!

Break a leg darlin'! I love ya...

Dillon said...

Welcome aboard the "blog train". I'm the sound engineer on the tour and can't wait to meet you and the rest of the gang. Until China!

Gma said...

Can't believe I'm entering the world of 'blogging'. I am so looking forward to sharing your adventures.
Luv U,
Gma

WenWhit said...

Poor Preston. Use smaller words next time,G.

jactressk said...

i'm tempted to debate you on the yumminess of regular cheerios vs honey nut cheerios. i think the benefits of regular outweigh the suga- um, benefits of honey nut...

jactressk said...

i disagree. i believe that the sugar ON the nuts disolves the added protein that the nuts otherwise would have contributed. i hope they have cheerios over there, they do a body good!

Vivian said...

V-keb? Rhymes with web? I don't think I can tolerate that, Greg. If you call me that, everyone will start calling me that, and I will go insane. How about just V?
That way we can stay friends and I won't have to kill you.

jactressk said...

i'm totally missing on the v-keb thing...